Monday, May 20, 2013

Company Woes

I've had problems recently with one of the companies that provides me with aides.  Saturday, the company seems not to have been able to find somebody to cover my dinner shift, so it simply didn't send anybody.  I had to email Janeka that nobody had shown, and she got Yodit to come.

Today, the company sent no one for my lunch shift.  I called Janeka on my cell to let her know, and she called the company.  An aide finally came over an hour late.  Tiffany, the aide who normally has that shift, told me Saturday she wouldn't be here today because she had to take her son to the doctor, so the company had days to get somebody else.  It failed to do so.

Several descriptive words for the company come to mind, but I won't use any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment