Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bugging Me

Yodit told me last week that she'd found a bug in my couch, so I passed that information along to Janeka, mentioning that some of my aides sleep on the couch.

That was probably a mistake.  The rules say aides are not supposed to sleep while at work.  It's a good rule-- a no-brainer-- but it's probably one of those rules that need to be viewed within the context of a human situation.  People up all night with nothing particular to do for hours will likely doze, especially if they're too busy at another job to nap before starting the overnight.  The question should be whether they do their jobs to the satisfaction of the client.

I was looking forward to some calm stability with the new schedule, but that might have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment