Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wild Morning With PERS

Yesterday, I got a Personal Emergency Response System, a button you wear around your neck and press if you need help.  Well, I accidentally set the thing off three times this morning.  I guess nobody waived off the response the third time, because presently a team of firefighters came whipping into my apartment, no doubt ready for anything.

After that, Laura decided it'll be good enough if I just have the button within reach when I'm by myself.  I think that's a sound decision.  It'd drive me crazy trying not to set it off.  I have no idea what happened that last time this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I used to read your blog a lot this summer and it occurred to me to come back and see if you had moved out of the nursing home. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete