Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Good Food

My aide Tammy made chicken alfredo for her family yesterday, and she brought me some last night.  I had it for lunch today, and it was good stuff.  Yodit says she would cook for me, but somebody has to teach her how to cook "American" first.  She made me spaghetti once, and it was good.  Laura says she can't cook, but she brought me some chili she'd made one time, and it was perfectly fine.

On the other hand, I brought some turkey and dumplings home from Thanksgiving, and the aide that weekend, who certainly seems American, didn't know what the dumplings were.  She heated them and gave them to me anyway, though.

Desma told me she wants to come at least a time or two a week so she can cook for me, and Laura is trying to schedule a longer dinner shift to allow for cooking.  I hope both those ladies succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment