Monday, December 31, 2012

Quite A Year

This time last year, I was living in a nursing home, not knowing whether I would be there for the rest of my life.  It wasn't a bad place,  but it's not a place you want to live if you have a choice.  I was also still undergoing cancer treatments, which were painful, messy, and frustrating.


Today, all that has changed.  I'm done with the cancer treatments if things continue to go well, and thanks to
a lot of good work by some good people, I'm now living in my own apartment.  My future now has options and opportunities.  I'm still trying to work out how to take advantage of those, but I will get there.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Greg! A lot of your success is due to your own perseverance and determination, too! You should count yourself among those "good people" who have made a difference!
    Happy New Year,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete