Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trip To The Dentist

Janeka took me to the dentist this morning.  Kara, my regular hygienist, said my teeth looked in better shape than they have in a while, though she did find a chip in a filling that will be fixed in July.

The trip there was interesting.  We saw a man working on a laptop as he was driving along on the highway.  You have to wonder how some people get to be as old as they do.  We saw another bizarre thing, too.  Right in front of us, a goose flew into the side of a truck.  This was a big bird, but the truck was bigger.  The goose fell to the highway pavement.  I don't know what happened to it after that.

2 comments:

  1. Janeka took me to the dentist this morning. Kara, my regular hygienist, said my teeth looked in better shape than they have in a while, though she did find a chip in a filling that will be fixed in July. Steiner Ranch Austin TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trip there was interesting. We saw a man working on a laptop as he was driving along on the highway. You have to wonder how some people get to be as old as they do. general Dentist Austin TX

    ReplyDelete