Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Busy Day

Today has been a busy day.  This morning, Laura and Alicia came over again, this time bringing two represenatives from Tendercare, who kindly explained to me what Tendercare will be doing for me.  A snag in the funding regulations will delay them a few days, but I guess that's what happens with government bureaucracy.

Then, after lunch, Laura took me to the Social Security office to get a paper we need.  I had to be there, but nobody said a word to me.  Unless they have my photo on file, which they may have, she could've brought any guy with her.  After that, Laura took me to the Insights Consulting offices, which are located in an old nursing home, and introduced me to some of the people who work there.  They seemed a nice, friendly bunch.

I also learned today there are still doctors who make house calls.  Will wonders never cease.  Of course, today's technology makes such an approach to medicine more feasible than ever.  I might get one of them as my primary care physician.

It's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment