Friday, September 14, 2012

Physical Therapy

A physical therapist I'd never met before came into my rooms this morning-- around 8 o'clock, no less-- and told me I was to have physical therapy to get me in shape for my move.

Well, that struck me as silly, but I didn't tell her that.  I did tell her I wasn't going to do any therapy.  Two weeks is not enough time to really improve my physical shape, so it would just be busy work to satisfy somebody else, or some regulation.  I'm not interested in busy work.  I also don't have time for busy work.  I'm already busy preparing for the move, keeping up my two blogs, etc.  I also have a column to write for my syndication arrangement.  All that, and I'm never sure when I'm going to get lunch and supper, which complicates my work.  So, no therapy.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know what the physical therapist intended to do but judging from the story, what she did was quite unprofessional. Professional physical therapists have appointments and these appointments are discussed and scheduled. Actually, there are a lot of busy patients like you, Gregory. Professional physical therapists are very understandable, and if you're lucky, your physical therapist might help you with scheduling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you really need to schedule a physical therapy session, it still depends on you when you are going to have therapy. So how are you so far? Do you have the time for therapy now or have you had a session recently? No matter how hectic your schedule is, you must still find the time for your therapy, just to make sure that you will get back on your pretty good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seemed that you had a lot on your plate back then. Nevertheless, in times like this, your health should be your main priority. I’ve gone through some physical therapy before. At first, I really didn’t want to, thinking that I don’t really need it. But then, my doctor advised me. He knows what’s best for me so I just went behind him. Well, good thing I listened to him. I’m in real good shape now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is also skillful in dealing with relationship issues. Working with Larry was a transformative experience for me and I feel honored to have had him as a therapist! Also, his prices are VERY reasonable, which says a lot considering the incredibly high price of therapy these days. I wish I could give him ten stars!!!! massage Sunshine Coast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Braunfels Mobile PT You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete