Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Looking Ahead

Now that I have people actively helping me get my own place, plus the real possibility I could have that in a matter of several weeks, I'm increasingly looking ahead.  I'm eager to begin meeting aides who might be part of my team, eager to begin looking at houses and apartments that might be my home soon, and eager to meet possible housemates.  The next few weeks will be busy, and even chaotic compared to my usual routine, but I want to get going.

Of course, looking forward to all that makes me more impatient when it comes to dealing with the daily issues I have here.  That should be easier when I'm back in my usual rooms.  Wherever I am and whoever I have to deal with, I need to remember to keep blocking and tackling-- keep doing what I should do here-- for a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment