Saturday, July 7, 2012

Special Weekend Post

Well, the water pipe situation I mentioned yesterday evolved after that to the point that the whole section was temporarily moved into other rooms.

So, now I'll be in this room, perhaps for several days, adjusting to new surroundings not set up for my convenience the way my room is, and adjusting to a new set of aides and how they do things-- all the while still dealing with my urination problem.

On Monday afternoon, I have a meeting with a representative from a home healthcare company to learn how that company would approach assigning and providing aides for me 24/7 in a private home setting.  She has already given me the bare bones of what they do via email, and it sounds really good.  I'm eager to learn more-- and more than ready to keep the process moving forward..

No comments:

Post a Comment