Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So Far, So Good

I've been lucky so far in this new room to have some aides I've had before-- I even had Charlene yesterday morning.  That makes it easier for me.  Charlene even came to visit me Sunday morning, just to make sure everything was going okay for me.  She's a very sweet lady.

The aide I had Sunday evening is a nice guy, but he left me two or three times while giving me supper.  I doubt that's proper procedure.  If I'd choked while he was away, this company would probably have been opened to a big lawsuit, but he was looking after other residents.  Charlene told me she had nothing to do all weekend because all the people in that section had been relocated.  Why they didn't shift those aides to where they had residents is not clear to me.

Hopefully, I'll be back in my old rooms soon, but nobody is saying when that might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment