Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dogs

I took a break from college basketball the past two nights to watch the Westminster Dog Show, as I do every year.  I love dogs, and I enjoy seeing all the different breeds.

The last time I checked the website of my apartment complex, the dog policy limits us to dogs forty pounds or less.  That would rule out service dog breeds like Labs, goldens, and German shepherds, for example.  I'd be fine with a smaller companion dog, though-- a dog who'd be happy just to be my buddy.

2 comments:

  1. i own a Pembroke Welsh corgi. When i was on the CorgiL list, i found many folks who had previously been owned by German shepherds & other large breeds had come to love these big dogs in small packages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in a Corgi. They are beautiful, and I understand they are totally devoted to their human.

    ReplyDelete