Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Sleep

I'm sleeping much better here than I did at the nursing home.  My new bed is much more comfortable than the one there.  It's also quiet here, which wasn't always the case there.  It's dark here; staff there often left lights on.  My urination is getting better.  I don't have to go as often through the night now, and when I do need to go I don't have to wait ten or twenty minutes for an aide to come.

Finally, there, I never knew when somebody might come into my room.  Sometimes it was to make sure I had fresh icewater, which I never drank.  Sometimes, it was to check my blood pressure.  Sometimes, it was to get my wheelchair and take it to have it cleaned-- which meant they'd also bring it back.  And sometimes, aides would just wander in and wander back out.  None of that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment