Thursday, November 1, 2012

PayPal and Peapod

I'm trying to get PayPal and Peapod set up so I can pay my own bills and do my own grocery shopping.  It's probably taking longer than it needs to, but I'm new at this.  The effort should be worth it.  Once everything is set up, I'll pretty much be in control of my finances-- such as they are-- and my diet.

I'll also be able to buy books online, of course, and get back to playing an online baseball game I love.  I'm not good at it, but I enjoy it.  The game's database has the stats of virtually every player in the majors from 1884 to the latest complete season, and you draft a 25 man roster, set the lineup, batting order, starting pitcher rotation, etc., and the computer plays a simulated game based upon the stats of the players in each game of a 162-game regular season.  Playing a season takes two months.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment