Thursday, June 21, 2012

Brownie Time

As Charlene promised, she brought me some of her homemade brownies this morning, but it wasn't quite the way she'd intended.  She told me she'd made brownies yesterday to bring me, but her kids ate them all.  So, Charlene got up about 5 this morning and made some more for me-- even though she has her brand new grandson living with her.  From my experience, that could mean sleep at night is limited for mom, dad, and grandma.  Charlene is a terrific lady.

On another matter, my urination problem is improving, but I still have it.  I'm going less frequently, with more volume and less pain, but I'm still going far too often to go back to regular underwear.  My aides have been great about it, though, and I try to work st so I'm not constantly calling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment