Monday, June 25, 2012

My Writing

My friend Chrissy is pursuing her master's of fine arts in writing.  Part of that involved spending the last few days meeting with book publishers, book editors, and literary agents.  Chrissy told me she was willing to pitch some of the novels I've written to those people if she got the chance, so I emailed her some of my stuff that she could show them.

Well, she got the chance, and she must have done a good job on my behalf.  She tells me a couple editors plus agents from two prominent agencies are all interested in my work.

If I could start selling my novels, that would fundamentally change my life.  I'm eager to find out where these opportunities might lead.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Good luck. I know you'll keep us posted. I sent you a special treat last week...did you receive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get it. Thank you. I would have thanked you sooner, but I had no way to get in touch with you. Have we met?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have not met....I work at an Arc in northeast Indiana and regularly read your blog. Thought maybe you wouldn't get those brownies from your aide, but she did deliver afterall! Didn't need a thank you...just wanted to be sure you received them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlene has promised to make me an elephant ear next!

    ReplyDelete