Friday, June 22, 2012

Shower Day

My shower days here are Mondays and Thursdays, but I didn't get one yesterday.  The aide on the evening shift was a young woman I've had work with me several times.  What she does, she does well, but she tends not to seek out extra work-- at least, that's my impression.  To be fair, I've only asked her for extra once-- last night, to give me one of Charlene's brownies-- and she had no problem with it.

Maybe she didn't know I was supposed to get a shower.  They have files on the residents here for the staff, but it's clear new aides often haven't read mine, for example.  I didn't say anything about the shower because they sometimes do it as late as nine o'clock, so I was waiting.  By the time I saw they weren't going to do it, it was too late at night to fool with.

Yodit was the one who generally gave me a shower, so this is another example of what I'm missing without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment