Monday, June 11, 2012

Finally Improving

Well, my physical situation is finally getting better.  Last Friday it was still bad, and I was getting frustrated, but Saturday things were much better, yesterday was better still, and today is better again.  I'm still going too frequently, but the intervals are getting longer, the pain is lessening, and I'm getting more control over the whole process.   In a few days, I'll be able to focus on more productive things again.

Also-- Charlene weighed me again this morning, and I'm up to 99 pounds-- well, okay, 98.9 pounds, and that's fully clothed.  Still, it's the most I've weighed since they started weighing me here, so it's positive.  Charlene is still promising to make brownies for me when I crack 100, so maybe she'll have to do that yet this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment