Thursday, June 14, 2012

Still Improving

It's been nearly two weeks since my last bladder cancer treatment of that set.  I thought I'd be back to normal by now, but that hasn't happened quite yet.  The pain when I urinate is much less, and I'm going more when I do go, but I'm still wearing Depends because I'm still going so frequently.  It's not quite as often now, and I can hold it longer now, but I still go many times a day.  Hopefully I'll be back in regular underwear in a few days.

When I am back to normal, we can go ahead with my home project.  My case manager is already contacting provider agencies, and we agree there is one agency I should look into.  We are trying to arrange a meeting with a representative of that agency now.  I'm eager to have that meeting-- and to get back to normal.

I'm also sure everybody who reads this blog has had quite enough of my bathroom issues.  Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment