Friday, June 8, 2012

Still Struggling

I'm still trying to get over my treatments.  I'm still urinating extremely frequently, and it's still painful.  I have discovered that if I'm upright when I go, the urine will stay in the Depends instead of leaking out on my pants.  So, every few minutes when I'm lying on the floor watching television I get up on my knees, go a little, and lie back down.  It happens too often, and the need hits too quickly for me to get an aide in here every time.  Anyway, I'm not going through all my pants like I was after the first treatment.

I guess the problem is that my urinary tract was invaded and messed with three times in about two weeks.  My insides didn't have time to heal completely before they went in again, and again.  So, now I'm dealing with the accumulated effects of the three times.  I can't remember how long it usually takes me to get back to normal following these treatments, but I hope it happens soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment