Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Follow Up On Saturday Night

It seems Misty the unit manager has posted something about my problem Saturday night in the section here. See yesterday's blog post for what happened. Nurse Beth and Aide Charlene asked me about it today. I like both of them; both are very good about helping me, and they were both ticked the aide had refused to take me to the bathroom.

I hope this doesn't blow up into something. I didn't report what happened to get anybody in trouble; I just don't want that to happen again. The aide involved-- I don't know her name-- had worked with me before, and she was perfectly willing then to take me to the bathroom. She told me Saturday night that her instructions were that I was to use the urinal. Maybe she misunderstood, but I think she was doing what she thought she was supposed to do

No comments:

Post a Comment