Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another Tough Night

Last night, I again couldn't use the urinal, and again an aide wouldn't take me to the bathroom.  She told me the nurse said I'd fallen in the bathroom and injured a toe, so I had to use the urinal.  I do have a tough time in the bathroom without my shoes, but I've never fallen in there.  Anyway, I tried twice and couldn't go.  So, I spent another very uncomfortabble sleepless night.

I'm not sure why I can't use the urinal sometimes.  Part of it may be that I never know who is coming or when they'll come or exactly what they'll do when they get here.  Different aides have different approaches.

In my own home, with fewer aides involved, when I needed somebody the aide could get to me quickly, and I could get comfortable with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment