Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend And Stuff

Well, the weekend passed calmly.  I had neither of my main aides, but I did have aides who knew me, so it was fine.

An odd thing happened last night, though.  An aide came into my room about 1:30 and told me she was taking my wheelchair to clean it.  Why they'd do that in the middle of the night I have no idea.  Maybe she had nothing else to do.  Anyway, she's a nice lady, and helped me with the bathroom later.

This morning, Charlene weighed me again, and I'm back down to 94.  She wasn't pleased.  She wants me to start eating a small breakfast, to gain weight.  I haven't eaten breakfast in twenty years; it's simply easier all the way around if I skip it.  However, if Charlene wants to take the time to give it to me, I'm willing to try it for a while and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment