Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Still Struggling

I had a good night last night, and I thought I'd turned the corner a few days before getting the final treatment of this set, but my bladder is acting up agaim today.  I wish to God I could get over this; I'm so tired of peeing all over myself, smelling my own urine, and ruining my own pants.

The aides here have been very good about helping me through this, though.  Unfortunately, because of the size of this place and the number of people they have to look after, the aide has gotten here, a few times, only after I've wet myself.  I can see this wouldn't be a huge deal for somebody who could get to the bathroom on his or her own, whenever that was needed, but the whole thing drives me a little crazy.  Having an aide with few other responsibilities in my own home would make these periods of my treatments a bit easier.

I promise to write about something else tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment